Astoria elected officials close offices due to coronavirus
Effective March 16, the office of Councilman Costa Constantinides has closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Constituents in need of services can still call or email to reach the staff.
The decision follows City Council Speaker Corey Johnson’s announcement that the City Council will close legislative offices, suspend hearings and postpone stated meetings.
You can leave a message at Constantinides’s office by calling 718-274-4500. Staff will “respond in a timely manner.”
You can also email the following staff personnel:
- Chief of staff – Nicholas Roloson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legislative Director and Counsel – Nicholas Widzowski: email@example.com
- Director of Constituent Services – Josefina Germosen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Land Use & District Director – Niki Kokkinos, email@example.com
- Events Director – Michael Corbett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Director – Terence Cullen: email@example.com
Similarly, State Senator Michael Gianaris has closed his Astoria district office indefinitely.
Residents seeking assistance can contact the office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 718-728-0960.
Calls will be forwarded to staff for response.